Gym: Brain and Brawn, Morley
Shoulders and Arms
- Standing Shoulder Push Press
Started at 5’s and then 3’s then up to singles as I added up topped out at 65kg – got 67.5 to eye level
- Lat Raise 12.5kg 15
- Hammer Press 20kg a side 15
Lat Raise 8kg 15
- Bent Over Lat Raise 15kg 12
Killer that shoulder block.
Then with only a few minutes rest I moved onto:
- Thick Bar Curls had 10kg a side and fought like hell to stay aligned and without cheating
I gave it a little bit of power but not swung, what I call a good value of movement.
12 reps was all I could get.
I jumped onto the chin bar next within seconds and performed:
- Underhand Grip Chins
This worked the biceps into the ground after the curls.
I paused at the bottom and held the top with my chest touching the bar.
This made it very hard to do – full stretch – hard contraction at top, 9 reps I was done.
- Lying Triceps Extensions – I used an EZ bar 10kg a side
Very strict movement to fail at 15 reps
- Push Downs 15 reps no record of weight
Did no Drills today.