Gym: Brain and Brawn, Morley
- Started with some ab work and warming up the shoulders thoroughly
- Main move
- Floor Press
- Laid on the floor bench press
Lower the weight until your triceps are resting on the floor.
Stay tight and press.
I started at 5’s and worked down to 3’s then singles.
Topped out at 90kg with a three second hold.
I stepped up the work…
- Incline Dumbbell Press 27.5 kg 15 reps slow strict full range reps
Could not have done 16.
- Then Chins right after 15 reps 20kg added
Then right after:
- Dips no weight – strict and slow pause bottom pause top contraction 12 reps could not have done 13
- Sled pull 40kg 3 rounds there and back combined with side chest poses – this killed the chest and is very hard after doing some drill work